Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love the One you're With!

I hope everyone is having a GREAT Valentine's Day! Trent and I have had a very relaxing day so far! We slept in this morning, which was very nice, because last week seemed like a really looooong week. Then we made our new Saturday morning ritual of: eggs, bacon, and blueberry muffins. Yum! We are trying out different blueberry muffins until we find our favorite one to stick with!
This year we gave ourselves a $20 limit for Valentine's Day. We like to buy gifts for each other and always tend to overspend. However, we are trying to save up for a new fence, so we decided to keep the spending to a minimum.
I had seen these brownies on a fellow blogger's site and told Trent that I would like to try them sometime, so he surprised me with Fat Witch brownies this week! They were very yummy! You might think I'm weird, but the breakfast brownie was my favorite one. It was toooo good!


And I got Trent this gray salt that he's been wanting. He used it when he was in culinary school and loves cooking with it. I'm excited for him to make me up some dishes!

Needless to say...we got both love our V-day gifts and we did a good job staying in our budget! (Last year he surprised me with a Garmin navigation system!) However, we do have plans to go see a movie today and pick up some steaks from the Fresh Market!

No comments: