Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Brother!

Today is Elvis' 2nd Birthday!!!!!!!! Trent calls Elvis "Brother" ( I think it has to do with a fascination for a certain wrestler), but I like to call Elvis "Buddy". Poor dog he is probably so confused...Anyway our little king turned two today! I wonder if he has an enternal clock that made him feel older today!?!
A day in the life of Elvis: Wake up 6:00 a.m., daddy drags me outside because I don't want to go but I really have to use the bathroom, start barking at whatever I can, rest for a little while longer, eat a little, dig a little, find something to chew on, bark a little more, dig a little more, eat a little more, wait till mom and dad get home, bark for them to let me in the house, get in my kennel, take all the stuffing out of my bed, chew up whatever they give me, play with daddy, let daddy rub my tummy, go back to kennel and go to sleep!

We love you Elvis-and Prissy does too!

Elvis at Village Creak swimming, his favorite past time!

Our baby right after we got him.

He looks so young here!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

He is sooooo cute! I love the pic of him by the lake! He will get better about the chewing and getting into EVERYTHING! Katie used to be so bad!!! Speaking of...ahe just turned 10 and I just posted about her on our blog! Our dogs have so many nicknames...I think they get confused too!