Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Woof or Treat!

Ok...so I'm a little late posting these pics since Halloween was a couple of weeks ago. And for some reason they are turning up darker than they do on my camera.
Trent had a football game to officiate, so he did not get to participate in the festivities. (He's probably glad.) After I got off work on Halloween, I put Elvis' Razorback jersey on him and walked him down to a friend's house so her little boy could see him. Elvis loves kids, so it was a treat for him-even though kids can be scared of him sometimes. (He's a big dog!)...Then I went to get my purple monkey to take her trick or treating. If only dogs could talk! She's was not happy with her mamma. Little does she know, her daddy's already bought her costume for next year. Stay tuned!

Elvis and I walked by Eldrige Court. Always so festive!

Her sad face:(

Saying take this off of me.

This pic is right after he tackled me!

1 comment: