Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Somewhere over the Rainbow....

If you listen to the music on our blog, you know that we love this song. I guess you could say that it's one of those songs that just seems to make everything fall in place.
I've had these pics on my camera for about a month now and have been meaning to share them. I had a bad day at work one day. I don't think anything happened job wise. I was just in a funk and feeling sorry for myself. It had also rained, so it was just one of those days when you wanted to be at home inside. And if you know us, then you know we have NOT been at home a lot here lately..but that's changing. Anyway...As I was driving to my parents house after work, I saw the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. The pictures do not do it justice. And I just thought to myself...After such a bad day, God sends me a pick me up!

No comments: