Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our new Running Back!

Elvis loves to play with the little boys that live close to Trent's parents and they love to play with him. He got a special treat the other week when they were throwing a football around in the street and decided to include him in a game. I swear he thought that he was just as much a real boy as they were. When the neighbor asked the boys if they wanted to take a break and get a popsicle, he thought she was asking him, too! Trent seems to think that Elvis could help the HOGS out this year!



Elvis saying, "Hey guys pass it to me! I promise I'll give it back!"


FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!
He was a tired little dog after the game was over with. He just sat in the grass and panted for what seemed like the longest.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I LOVE Elvis! He is so cute! Isn't it so fun that our doggies can bring so much joy to our hearts and lives!!!! It is fuuny to me that they really are like little people. Our dogs have been like our kids for the last six years!

amy (metz) walker said...

Aw, love your pup! He's so pretty! We have two black labs that are our babies!!!