Saturday, September 6, 2008

California Trip 2

Ok. So whenever I try to post text with our slideshow, our slideshow will not show up. Therefore, I'm having to do it separate. Maybe one of these days I will figure it out.

Trent and I went with my parents to San Jose in July to see my brother Rich, sister-in-law Jane, and nephews Avery and Daniel. We had a great time while we were out there. It was so good to see Rich, Jane, and the boys as we don't get to see them very often. We wish they lived much closer. Avery's growing so fast and Daniel will probably be walking before we get to see him again.
We got to visit Santa Cruz, San Franscisco, Monteray Bay, Carmel, and many towns in between. We saw many beautiful places as you can tell by the pictures below.
Also, while we were out there, we got to celebrate Avery's 3rd birthday, our 2nd wedding aniversary, and mom's birthday. We had a great time and we're already looking forward to our next trip out there.

1 comment:

Teresa Lee Photography said...

The kids look so cute -- can't believe how much Avery's grown since I saw him at the wedding! Congratulations to Rich and Jane (and Avery) and their sweet little addition!