Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to the Real World:(

So-I'm not very good at this blogging thing. It seems like I had all summer to mess around and do fun things-and be unproductive- and now it's time to get back to the real world-meaning work.
School started back in full swing a couple of weeks ago, and Trent started his first teaching job, teaching first grade in Marianna. As everyone puts it around here- he's getting "broke" in "real good" his first year.
Some days are better than others for him, and he comes home often with funny stories from the day. I try to remind him not to focus on the negative stuff and to try and remember the cute things the kids did or said. In return, he reminds me that I have been negative about work several times during our marriage.


I'm working on posting some pictures from our California trip in July. Hopefully, I'll be able to get them up this weekend sometime. But for now, this cute one of Prissy will have to do.

No comments: