Sunday, June 27, 2010

Updates

Wow! It's been a long time since I put anything on here! What a fast year so far.... I know I can't possibly go back and remember everything that's happened since January, so I'm just going to hit a few of the high points.

Our nieces and nephew from CO came in sometime in the Spring, and we had a nice little visit with them...even squeezing in a picnic and trip to the zoo.



Before that, Elvis celebrated his third birthday in February. He loves his extra special treats from Three Dog Bakery. He even got a bison bone, that I think is still around somewhere. For anyone that know Elvis, that is pretty rare. He can destroy a stuffed animal in under 5 minutes.


And we had a special celebration with the birth of Lawson Thomas in January. One of our closest family friend's little boy. He has grown so much since this picture and is such a cute baby!

No comments: