Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas 2009..part 2

I could spend all day posting Christmas pics, but I have a million and one things around the house that I need to be doing...like taking down our Christmas tree! I know! We are terrible! I might just put a big heart on top of it to celebrate Valentine's Day....I've been helping out at a nursing home in West Memphis on the weekends, so the weekends are short and sweet for me!
I would much rather be doing what Prissy is doing below, today!... This pic was taken a couple of days after Christmas, and I think she was pretty much worn out! I got a few pics of Elvis over the holidays. But...mostly you just see a leg or a tail! He is a CRAZY dog, but we love him!

So today I am taking advantage of this SNOW DAY!!! and getting caught up around the house! Yea! for snow days..even though we will have to make it up :(.
We had a very busy Christmas season...school parties, birthday dinners, baby showers, baby arrivals, Christmas get-togethers...you name it and we probably did it! We said goodbye to 2009 and rang in 2010. And I must say, although 2010 has gotten off to a rocky start; I am optimistic that 2010 is going to be a great year.


Prissy loves her daddy...and her grandpa and grandma!


Christmas Eve night! We almost forgot to take a pic. Trent was too busy playing with his new Benelli...and no, he did not shoot his eye out!

My parents gave us a Fontanini Nativity before Christmas and I cannot wait to add to it in years to come.


2009 Christmas tree...looks a lot like 2008!




We love our stockings Ms. Joanne made us. They are one of my favorite things to put out at Christmas.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Your decorations are beautiful! I really love your stockings!!!