Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!!!




Yea!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could say we got to sleep in, but for some reason I couldn't go back to sleep. Does that mean I'm getting old?!?..Although, somehow my husband was able to catch a few more hours of zzzzzzzzz's.
Today could have been a really productive day, but it hasn't been. We have done a whole lot of nothing, but I guess that's what snow days are for. And no work for us tomorrow either...My father is having surgery tomorrow. Evidently his scar tissue has grown from a heart attack he had when he was 39, and now he is having to get a defibulator for an irregular heart beat. The doctor described it as an insurance policy to shock his heart into beating, in case it stops. So if you read this, please keep us in your prayers. I'm sure everything is going to go fine!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I miss snow! It is supposed to be almost 70 today! What in the heck?!?! It is January!!!