Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lots of Diapers

Evidently I have a new hobby...diaper wreaths and cakes. And they're kind of fun to make. It's somewhat of a stress relief for my tiny bit of OCD:). The pictures below are two projects of love for two special teachers at school. It seems like every week, if not every day, someone I know becomes pregnant. So...If you are a friend of mine with a little one on the way, look out because a diaper wreath/or cake might be coming your way!

For baby Madden




For baby Camilla


*If I can find the pics of baby Dane's, I will post those later.

4 comments:

Teresa Lee Photography said...

Toooo cute! Makes me want another baby so I can get one of these, but Rob says no... :)

Mickey and Jessica said...

super cute amber!

Shea said...

So, so cute! Tiff and I are lucky to work with such a talented gal!

Rebekah said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am not kidding when I say those are the cutest. Diaper cakes...I can give or take...but your's are precious and fun!!! I am calling you when I need one and having you ship it! How freakin cute are you!?!?