Sunday, January 2, 2011

20 weeks down, 20 to go!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 weeks (and 1 day today)!
Size of Baby: About the size of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still not gained a whole lot back from what I lost..maybe a couple of pounds. Dr. is not concerned though because the baby is growing!
Maternity Clothes: Yep! Definitely at that point. I'm having to wear more and more maternity shirts to cover the belly band on most of my pants.
Gender: It's a GIRL!! Ava Leona Haynes. My regular Dr. confirmed this, also, about a week ago!
Movement: Definitely feeling little flutters more, although, she doesn't seem to be a very active baby even on her ultrasounds. New Year's Eve night she thumped by stomach so hard I could feel it with my hand!
Sleep: What sleep?
What I Miss: Uninterrupted sleep
Craving: Icee's (all the time), still salads and fruit, and mexican food (which Trent discourages more often than not).
Symptoms: Nausea seems to have decreased somewhat. Stomach is protruding a little more. Bathroom trips are increasing again. And WOW! The heartburn I have been experiencing makes you want to curl up into a little ball.
Best Moment This Week: Everyday is a great day knowing she is growing inside of me and feeling her little flutters is all the more reassuring! Hitting the 20 week mark is exciting in itself!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I never had uninterrupted sleep when I was pregnant with Cilla. I laugh about it now, but I know the Lord knew I needed to adjust from 10 hours of sleep each night to 5! He knew it would take Cilla 10 months to sleep through the night! But, being up with her were some of the sweetest moments I have ever had with her.
Keep up the updates. You will be so glad kept a record of everything!