Wednesday, November 17, 2010

13 and 1/2 weeks :)

I'm a little late posting this, but I was in bed sick the majority of last weekend. When you're pregnant and sick, it seems to make all your symptoms worse...but no pity party! I'm feeling much better now!
I have a friend that asked me to post pregnancy pics on here (you know who you are) ;)! I still haven't decided if I am into doing that yet, but we will see. Nothing has really changed bump wise! In fact, I've lost weight-which is fine with me as long as the baby is growing!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 and 1/2 Weeks (evidently I thought I was entering my 2nd trimester last week, but it seems that it might start this weekend! There's so much conflicting information out there!)
Size of Baby: Baby Haynes is the size of a lemon (or a peach! Who knows!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 10 lbs so far
Maternity Clothes: Wore my first pair of maternity pants to work today! They are still plenty roomy, but the waistband on maternity pants is a whole lot nicer to your stomach.
Gender: Highly anticipating finding out December 10th! We can't wait!
Movement: Haven't felt any movement yet! It's still surreal to me that there's a baby growing in there!
Sleep: Still waking up 3 or 4 times a night! I've been tossing and turning from left to right trying to find a comfortable position. Sometimes the only thing that help is lying on my back, but I think I'm suppose to stop that at some point.
What I Miss: Not a whole lot, but I did give into my craving for sweet tea! I limit myself!
Cravings: Haven't really craved anything in particular recently! Mexican food always sounds and looks good!
Symptoms: Nausea! It was bad last weekend, but it seems to be getting better! Today was a good day. And I feel like I'm getting more of an appetite back!
Best Moment This Week: Not getting sick today!

No comments: